:60-second* features profiling America’s first 40 presidents, grouped into four series of 10 features each:
Series I. (1789-1845, Washington – Tyler)
Series II. (1845-1881, Polk – Garfield)
Series III. (1881-1929, Arthur – Coolidge)
Series IV. (1929-1989, Hoover – Reagan)
Price is per series of 10 features. Market-exclusive buyout. Buy it once, use it profitably year after year!
*The format for each feature:
:05 Local Open (over music intro): “A Presidential Portrait, brought to you by _________.”
:45 Presidential Portrait Feature
:10 Local Close (over music trailer): “Presidential Portraits are sponsored by (Advertiser, Location, Slogan, Call-to-Action, etc.)”
These features may be aired at any time but are especially timely in Presidential election years.
Use these elements to sell sponsorships before you buy the series:
DOWNLOAD LINK: Demo for Presidential Portraits
This series can be a distinctive showcase for any advertiser, including institutional and corporate accounts that don’t normally advertise with you.
Consider selling the series as a premium signature campaign for one exclusive or two category-exclusive sponsors.
Good prospects include:
- Banks and financial institutions (Presidents are on our currency)
- Insurance agencies and other service providers (leadership, service)
- Law offices (over half of our first 40 Presidents were lawyers)
- Important local brands and business leaders
- Schools, tutors, bookstores, libraries
- Local and county government agencies
- Political candidates and local elected officials
- VIDEO: How to Sell Presidential Portraits and Get a 20x Return on Investment